Ahh, the coveted perfect smoky eye. It’s gorgeous, but application can be tricky if you don’t have the right products and method. You want the look, but don’t know quite how to get it, and how not to look overdone. Leave it to me, glammies, to share which products will help you get this look effortlessly. Promise.
Before I list the products I use to get a glam smoky eye, let me take a moment to rave about the Maybelline 24-Hour Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows. Seriously, these are an amazing addition to my arsenal! If you want an eyeshadow that makes application foolproof, and doesn’t slide off your eyelids over time, this is IT. Seriously, you use your finger to apply…how easy is that?! And when they say “24-hour,” they’re serious. It. Doesn’t. Budge. I have oily skin, and even on my eyes, it stays put. I have just about every shade, but in this tutorial, I use the colors “Inked In Pink” and “Bad to the Bronze.” Both are so pretty and shimmery, blend easily, and wear very well for a smoky eye look. Okay, enough about that! My other go-to smoky eye favorites are below.
Simple Smoky Eye Products:
- Maybelline 24-Hour Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows in Inked In Pink and Bad to the Bronze
- Smashbox Eyeshadow trio in Filter ( I used Sumatra and Vanilla)
- NYX Studios Eyeshadow in Addiction
- L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Effect Mascara
- MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon (as liner)
- elf Studio High Definition Translucent Powder